Savannah College of Art and Design. In one of our coversations, I asked about his "Teachers."
He informed me that he had "Professors" not "Teachers." He has great respect and admiration for his "Professors."
I became very interested in the meaning of "Professor". I discovered that the "Professor" is the principal lecturer or teacher in a field of learning at a university or college.
I know a Professor who has taught me many worthwhile lessons in the "Colllege of Life."
This Professor is one of my all time favorites, my Grandson, Mihai. I must share with you lessons taught by Mihai that have enriched my life.
1. Have a grateful heart for the blessings that come your way.
2. Always say "thank you" for an expression of kindness.
3. Love all people regardless of who they are or from what walk of life they come.
4. Stay with a task until it is completed.
5. Think before you speak.
6. Still waters run deep.
7. Recognize that creativity is a gift from God and use it to bring joy to others.
8. Transform the impossible dream into the possible, and the unreachable star into the reachable.
9. Always tell you family to "be careful" and "I love you."
10. Remember the "M" in Mom stands for the many things she taught me.
Each day my family celebrates having Mihai in our home. He is our special gift from God. His enthusiasm for learning inspires each of our family members. We celebrate all that he has accomplished and will accomplish. His Mom, Jenny, NIka (Grandmother) and Doc (Grandfather) are so proud of him. In the words of Samuel Goldwyn, "When someone does something good, applaud. You will make two people happy." MIHAI EACH MEMBER OF YOUR FAIMLY APPLAUDS YOU.