NO MATTER THE SEASON OF THE YEAR, NO MATTER THE CHALLENGES THAT LIFE BRINGS TO US - THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB, AND THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, NEVER CHANGES. HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL.
I find great comfort, iinspiration and motivation knowing that God is faithful. He watiches over us through the night, He awakens us to each new day, He guides us through each day always faithful in His providential care. His faithfulness each days brings great assurance knowing that absolutely nothing can turn His attention away from His faithfulness.
So let us remember that as God is faithful to us let us respond by being faithful to Him. How do we express our faithfulness? Let me make several suggestions.
1. Begin each day focusing on the Lord expressing gratitude for His blessings.
2. Be mindful of His Presence for He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us.
3. Be willing to be His helper. We must remember we are not created to take the place of God only to be His helper.
4. Have respect and love for His children.
5. Close each by reflecting upon the times when you truly experienced the Faithfulness of God. 6. Take seriously what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ, God's Son.
My wife's favorite hymn is "Great Is Thy Faithfulness." It is a very special blessing each time she hears these words:
"Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father.
There is no shadow of turning with Thee.
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not -
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be."
Have a blessed day and express gratitude to God for His faithfulness, as all night all day He watches over us. Amen